Saturday, October 29, 2005

Radio Nacional de España


No, this isn´t a QSL. But I included this pennant from the old Radio Nacional de España because I really like it. Nevermind that I now live in Madrid. The station is now called Radio Exterior de España. Their English broadcasts are a little bit drab but the Spanish transmissions are excellent. I have about three dozen pennants in my collection from different broadcasters. This one I received in 1975, the same year that the monarcy was restored following Francisco Franco´s death.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is a really neat QSL. I have been trying in vain to fine an email address fro Radio Exterior Espana without any luck. Do you or any of your readres know how I can reach them?

T.C. Burns
burns9@embarqmail.com

1:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice.

Dave in SE Louisiana

1:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home